What Amazon readers are saying about 

“Loved the book!”

“…definitely an adventure ride.”

“The unvarnished truth about what life is like for the aspiring screenwriter in today's movie climate.”

“It's WHAT MAKES SAMMY RUN for the 21st century.”

“Fun and funny and oh so realistic! I hope there will be a second story!”

“This book is a lot of fun.”

“If you like good reads...then this is the book for you.”

“The characters were so real and bursting with personality…”

“Very entertaining…”

“…characters are just hilarious.”

“I highly recommend this book to anyone that can read!”

“Impatiently waiting for book two!”

“If you like movies...not the lights-camera-action...but the people behind the stories…then buy this book.”

“I couldn't put it down.”

“This is a great read!”

“Very entertaining…awesome story.”

“…so fun…”

“…great humor…”

“…creative scenes…”

“…addicting…”

"Entertaining cast of characters, tightly written..." 

“…an awesome read.”

“…it was a blast.”

“The story had a great flow…”

“…it was fun to go for a ride through Hollywood with [the main character] Trent.”

"Bravo...!"

“…a must-read for all movie lovers…and a good read for everybody else.”

“Jim Vines writes a great story.”

“…fast-paced…compelling…”

“…a page-turner…”

“…a thoroughly enjoyable read.”

“…had my full attention right from the first page.”

“I loved the characters and the humor.”

“I found myself not wanting to put the book down until I was finished.”

“What a great read!”

“I enjoyed Luigi's Chinese Delicatessen immensely.”

“I didn't want it to end.”

“...fun and refreshing…”

“…even though Trent is a fictional character he sure feels real…”

“The story moves at a great pace.”



AVAILABLE IN PAPERBACK AND KINDLE
FROM AMAZON.COM!!





No comments: