A short film I made...

A few years ago my friend Robert and I made a short silent movie. (Well, not entirely silent: there's a fun musical track.) The movie's title is That Darn Bill and it's about 11 minutes in length. Here's a quick synopsis:

The 1920s silent short has been reborn in That Darn Bill, the frenzied tale of Marvin, a down-on-his-luck hobo who happens upon salvation in the form of a crisp $100 bill. But Marvin quickly discovers that finding salvation is one thing...and hanging onto it is another.

I think you'll get some chuckles out of it. At least I hope so. Click the link below to check it out...




PS: I play the role of "Marvin."

* * *

Come follow me on Twitter!

Come follow me on Facebook!





2 comments:

Donny in Seattle said...

Man, that's funny. Good job Jim!

Jim Vines said...

Thanks, Donny! Glad you enjoyed it!